Home based business opportunities for the disabled
Most of the times, it becomes very challenging for a disabled person to get a decent job in any organization. Many companies infact do not wish to hire a disabled person for the simple fact that the image of their organization might be demoralized.
Being disabled does not mean that these candidates do not have the ability to perform. Infact, they might be able to perform much better than a normal healthy person at work. And it is not right that we try to ignore talented people who are disabled. But still the ratio of disabled people getting a job across the globe is hardly 25%. The remaining 75% have to remain in their homes without being able to fend for themselves on their own. For all those who are in such a similar situation where they are unable to get a job on their own, here are some tips.
1- Virtual Assistant – There are many companies in the world who are looking for virtual assistants who can do all their administration work from their homes. The reason why these companies outsource their work is because of the fact that they will get professional work at cheaper rates and will not require hiring an employee full time.
2- Writing jobs – There are plenty of websites offering article writing jobs. Many clients register with these websites to get a professional article written for their company and if a person has a good command over written English, he or she will be able to make a decent income every month.
3- Typing jobs – There are many companies who wish to convert written text book matter to be published online and therefore provide scanned files which a person will have to type and send across. This also helps earn a decent income for the disabled.
4- Website designing – Many companies outsource their website designing jobs to get professional help from across the globe.